Monday, March 24, 2008

James and Jessie's wedding

Our recent trip to Vegas was the result of an invitation to attend the wedding of one of my very good Junior High girlfriends. Mark and I decided we'd make a vacation out of it and stay the whole week. We went with our neighbors, Jeff and Lisa, and had a blast!
Our first night there all 4 of us went and saw KA, by Cirque du Soleil then Sunday we attended the wedding. Monday night Mark and I went to Phantom of the Opera (AMAZING!!!!!) and Jeff and Lisa had a date night, Tuesday Lisa and I had to literally drag the guys to Thunder from Down Under (absolutely NOT worth it!!!- the show was awful!) Wednesday night we all went and saw O by Cirque du Soleil and then Thrusday night we saw The Blueman Group. It was an amazing vacation and we had a lot of fun.

Here is a video of Jessie's wedding, it was beautiful and I cried, and am so glad that we were invited and able to go.



No comments: