Sunday, May 11, 2008

Lots of catching up to do!

I've wanted to blog so many times this week, but it's been such a crazy week. This is the first time I've had a chance. So exciting things to share...

-Cassie has been using the potty before bathtime for 9 days straight now. And on Friday when we got home from daycare she said, "pee pee" so I took her upstairs and she WENT!!!!

-Ryland used the potty on Tuesday. He ended up peeing all over me (LOL) but he was sitting on the potty, so he got an M&M. Boy did that make him happy!

-Last week Ry started telling us when he had poo poo in his diaper and this week, he started telling us he needed to go poo poo. We have yet to have success with poo on the potty, but he has recognition so that's a step in the right direction. There are some funny pictures from this weekend in this next slide show, I hope you enjoy!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julie,

I just took a peek at your blog and am very impressed that you are potty training. You Rock! My triplets are 3 1/2 months younger than yours. Do you mind sharing how and when you started this? We will be living in a new home in about 9 months...I would love to have them trained before we move so that we can save the new floors. If you don't mind sharing, please e-mail at your convenience. alimae@pmt.org
Thanks,
Alice