Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ryland's surgery

Talk about the worlds shortert surgery! Mark got there at about 6:30 this morning to check in. I had to take the other 2 to daycare and turn over my duty from yesterday, so I met them up there, and walked in about 2 minutes after they took Ry back. Not even 10 minutes later they were already bringing them back into us.

Good thing I had a friend warn me about the "coming out of anesthesia" because it was AWFUL. He cried, screamed and thrashed himself about for a good 30 minutes. I held him for the first 20 or so and then Mark held him because my arms were getting tired from trying to contain him.

we got to leave after about 30 minutes and he fell asleep on the way home. He was all about eating a "nana" (banana) when we got home and then some oatmeal and a cracker and milk. Then we went and took a nap together about 9:30. He's still asleep but I'm going to go get him in a little bit so he doesn't get too much sleep and not sleep tonight.

Thanks to all our friends for the phone calls and posts on the blog and email to check up on him!!!!!


On a different note, HAPPY ANGELVERSARY JAXON THOMAS!!!!


For those of you who don't know about Jaxon, courtney and Colin but are curious, you can learn more about them here www.tripletbutterflywings.com

1 comment:

Sara and Dustin said...

Poor little guy. I am glad it went quick and he was able to eat and take a nap :)