Sunday, December 14, 2008

Santa pictures

We took the kiddos to the mall today to get santa pictures. The kids did really good while we waited in line for about 45 minutes. The boys were REALLY excited to see santa, until it was their time to go and see him. Cassie was a little put off about the idea from the get go. Poor santa, it took all his strenght to hold cassie in his arms. He told me, "she sure is a live one" to which I just started laughing for I know all to well...

So, here is the picture. I would have loved another try, because I think Cassie looks... well, not like Cassie. But santa had all he could handle!!!




And wouldn't you know, as soon as we were done paying for and collecting our pictures, Ryland took off running back towards santa and almost into someone elses picture. Silly guy...

1 comment:

The Koza's said...

Poor little babies... they must have been all Santa'd out since they saw them at the clinic a few days earlier. Anyways, I am off to MN today, so have a good week and I'll see you when I get back. Just in time for "blue" and "gold"! Oh joy I can hardly wait!!!