Friday, February 20, 2009

Another night in the hospital

Mark is spending his 4th night in the hospital tonight, I miss watching him run around and play with the kids, and I miss him helping me with my math homework and I miss cooking dinner with him and I just miss him period. I hope he gets to come "home" very soon!

I am frustrated with the hospital though, something "happened" (won't indicate if they lost it or something with the test went wrong) to his sputum culture from Wednesday and then had to get him to give another sample today. It's at least 72 hours for a preliminary result, and they are talking about not letting him come home until they know what he is culturing. So that's a minimum of 3 more days. He has lost SOOOOOOOOOO much weight while in the hospital. I asked him if he wanted me to go ask the nurses to get him double portions, but he said he didn't want to be a bother. I can't wait to get him home and fatten him up.

Plus the poor guy is bored out of his mind, he has an teeny little TV and that is is. Plus it's like 95 degrees in his room (so bad the windows are all steamy) and nobody has changed his sheets since they moved him from the ICU on wednesday- no joke. So please continue to keep him in your prayers and for those of you who have his #, feel free to give him a call, he would LOVE to chat. And if you don't have it and would like it, please email me at jraysbrook@shoreline.edu

2 comments:

Annie said...

I sure hope he is home soon!!!

Anonymous said...

QUOTE: "Mark is spending his 4th night in the hospital tonight, I miss watching him run around and play with the kids, and I miss him helping me with my math homework and I miss cooking dinner with him and I just miss him period. I hope he gets to come "home" very soon!"

THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOUR VERY MUCH IN LOVE WITH MARK...TRUST YOUR HEART. YOU ARE! DONT WASTE YOUR LIFE BEING APART IF YOU ARE. WORK THINGS OUT! YOU BOTH ARE BLESSED, YOUR YOUNG, LEARN FROM ALL THIS AND BE HAPPY, BE STRONG TOGETHER AND LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST! ...TOGETHER!