Saturday, February 21, 2009

He's home!!!!!!!!

Thank you everyone for the prayers and well wishes. Mark got discharged today, and the kids and I went over to his house to play for a while. He got exhausted pretty quickly so he took a nap and the kids and I finished our errands.

It was tentatively planned that he would be staying here tonight, but I've been sick for about 2 weeks, got better for about 24 hours and now I'm back to having a runny nose, cough and sore throat. And the kids have colds and Tristan has the ear infection. Since they upped his predinsone doseage (prednisone lowers the immune system) he basically needs to stay away from anyone who is sick, and should probably wear a mask in public (good luck with that one!!!!!), So, he had to go home, we don't want to chance him getting sick again. I'm sad because I wanted to cook him some dinner and give him a heat pack for his arms (very sore after the IV's).

Thank you again for all the support and prayers, we really have amazing friends and family!!!!!!

2 comments:

Tina Michelle said...

I am so happy to hear he is home. I have been reading the updates and hoping for him to go home soon.

I am sorry about your son and the school issue thing. Whatever happened with that? It was so weird. After I read your post about him having an ear infection all day my cousin told me about her preschooler being at school all day in pain with a dislocated arm. She had been pushed off the monkey bars by another kid early in the morning and cried the rest of the day. Just letting you know you are not alone and good luck in the future with school issues.

Annie said...

I hope you feel better soon!!!!