Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mark's back in the hospital

Mark got a direct admit today from his CF doctor to Providence Hospital in Everett (the Colby campus). He wasn't feeling well again, his heart rate was really high, and he was short of breath, coughing a lot again and just feeling horribly run down. I feel really bad for him, although he IS at a much better hospital and his private pulmonologist (not from the UW CF clinic) is managing him.

Please keep him and the kiddos in your thoughts and prayers. The kids haven't seen him for two days and they are missing him (asking for/about him constantaly) and they were acting out tonight which isn't normal for them. So I think they are feeling this too.

Thanks

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Sorry to hear that Julie. Let me know if there is anything that I can do. How are you holding up?

Tara said...

Julie, I'm so sorry Mark's back in the hospital. I was in the clink several times when the twins were 2 and 3. I think what helped them was having loads of other family and friends around to distract them. I got calls from them every single day but they could only visit me on the weekends because of distance and Paul's work schedule. It's so hard! I hate it, but kids are so resilient. Try and keep things as normal as possible. They'll get through this.

Julie said...

Thanks Lisa and Tara! I'm holding up well, thanks for asking. My mom has been a HUGE help these past few weeks, especially on nights I have class. I just feel so bad for Mark, I hope this hospitalization leaves him feeling MUCH better!! Thank you again for your friendship and your support.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

hugs + prayers...