Thursday, March 12, 2009

Skinny Cow Skinny cow

First off, if you have never had a skinny cow before I highly recommend you run
to the grocery store or Costco and buy yourself a box, they are incredibly delicious!!!

Nana was watching the kiddos last night while I was at my math class getting ready for next week's final. I don't know what posessed her to go to the freezer in the garage, but she did, and she found my secret stash of skinny cow's. She cut it up and gave it to the kids for dessert.

As soon as they were done with dinner tonight they started asking us for a skinny cow. I can't believe they remembered what it was called, they are so darn smart, and they keep us laughing all day long!

1 comment:

Erin and Ryan said...

I was reading some different blogs today, and I came across yours! The "skinny cow" video is hilarious! I was laughing out loud! Your children are so dear. :)